Friday, September 6, 2013


Here are 10 bible verses of encouragement that will help you through your everyday life challenges and to stay focused on the Lord.

Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust the Lord, He will never lead you in the wrong path!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 18:10 – The name of Jesus is power!

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

John 14:27 – Jesus gives you true peace, that is NOT of this world!

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalm 46:1-3 – The Lord will be your protection and strength when in trouble.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. "Selah"

Psalm 16:8 – Put the Lord before you and you will never be shaken!

I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 119:114-115 – The Lord is your protection.

You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.  Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God!

Revelation 21:3-4 - God will wipe away every tear.

And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He shall dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be among them, and He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for your life!

For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.

Philippians 4:6-7 - No Worries

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah 41:10 - Find Comfort in God's Promises.

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, and surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I pray that these bible verses are a blessing to you and are remembered in your mind when you are going through some of life’s challenges, and know that there is a God who is there to help you and protect you always.

With Love,
-SimplistixMe


References that inspired this post:

JessicaLynette.com. (2013). A Few Bible Verses to Encourage. Picture Source http://www.jessicalynette.com/personal/a-few-bible-verses-encourage/


BibleGateway.com. (2013). Encouraging Bible Verses. Retrieved from http://www.biblegateway.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment